Conplast SP423 is a chloride free workability retention admixture based on selected organic polymers. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.
Conplast SP423 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The increased workability, cohesion and retardation minimises loss of workability.
- Gives increased working life to fresh concrete.
- Increases workability without extra water, reducing placing time and costs.
- Improves* cohesion, minimising segregation and improving surface finish.
- Aids pumping by improving cohesion and reducing workability loss.
- Allows a reduction in water:cement ratio, enhancing durability by producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
- Can be used with concrete containing micro-silica and other cement replacements
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.