Conplast SP430 is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated napthalene polymers. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
- To provide excellent acceleration of strength gain at early ages and major increases in strength at all ages by significantly reducing water demand in a concrete mix.
- Particularly suitable for precast concrete and other high early strength requirements.
- To significantly improve the workability of site mixed and precast concrete without increasing water demand.
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimatestrengths and reducing concrete permeability.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in precast concrete, allowing earlier stripping times.
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
- In screed material, the lower water content leads to quicker drying times
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.