- To produce pumpable concrete
- To produce concrete substantial reduction in water resulting in low permeability and high early strength.
- To produce high workability concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing.
- Improved workability - Easier, quicker placing and compaction.
- Increased strength - Provides high early strength for precast concrete with the advantage of higher water reduction ability.
- Improved quality - Denser, close textured concrete with reduced porosity and hence more durable.
- Higher cohesion - Risk of segregation and bleeding minimised; thus aids pumping of concrete
- Chloride free - Safe in prestressed concrete and with sulphate resisting cements and marine aggregates.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.