Conplast SP430EX is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated naphthalene polymers. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast SP430EX disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The very high levels of water reduction possible allow major increases in strength to be obtained.Get in touch Request a quote
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in pre-cast concrete, allowing earlier stripping times.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pump ability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.