- To produce pumpable concrete.
- To produce high strength, high grade concrete M30 & above by substantial reduction in water resulting in low permeability and high early strength.
- To produce high workability concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing.
- Improved workability - Easier , quicker placing and compaction.
- Increased strength - Provides high early strength for precast concrete with the advantage of higher water reduction ability.
- Improved quality - Denser, close textured concrete with reduced porosity and hence more durable.
- Higher cohesion - Risk of segregation and bleeding minimised; thus aids pumping of concrete.
- Chloride free - Safe in prestressed concrete and with sulphate resisting cements and marine aggregates.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.