Conplast SP430M* is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated naphthalene polymers supported with other polymers.Get in touch Request a quote
It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast SP460disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high performance con-crete.
- Increased workability levels are maintained longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits eas-ier construction with quicker placing and compac-tion and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Major increases in strength at early ages without increased cement contents.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion mini-mises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpa-bility.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and rein-forced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.