Conplast SP430SA is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated naphthalene polymers.Get in touch Request a quote
It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast SP430SA disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The very high levels of water reduction possible allow major increases in strength to be obtained.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimises segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.