Superior high range water reducer for high quality rheoplastic concrete and hydration controlGet in touch Request a quote
- Specifically developed for use in high quality concrete for workability retention at low water content.
- Specially formulated for concrete with supplementary cementitious materials like GGBS, Microsilica, Fly ash.
- Provides good pumpable concrete
- Recommended for piling and mass concrete pours with improved cohesion and temperature control
- High range water reducing property allows the production of high-quality concrete without excessive cement contents - ensures improved durability.
- Acts as a highly effective hydration control admixture especially in blended concrete.
- Higher workability levels are maintained for longer than with sulphonated melamine and naphthalene admixtures.
- Better rheological properties for concrete made with double or triple blends without abnormal retardation.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in precast, prestressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.