Conplast SP590 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The very high levels of water reduction possible allow major increases in strength to be obtained.
- Makes possible major reductions in water: cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labor costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improves pump ability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in priestesses and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.