- To significantly improve the workability of site mixed concrete without increasing water demand.
- Particularly suitable for high strength concrete.
- To provide excellent slump retention properties in tropical conditions even at low water cement ratio.
- To provide improved durability by increasing ultimate strengths and reducing concrete permeability.
- Makes possible major reductions in water: cement ratio which allow the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improve pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.