Conplast UW underwater concrete admixture is a chloride free blend of selected polymers supplied as a fine brown powder.
When added to concrete, Conplast UW produces a gel in the water phase which surrounds the cement particles and other fine components of the concrete mix and protects them from excessive washout both during placement and once the concrete is finally in position.
Unlike other antiwashout materials, Conplast UW also contains plasticising agents which counteract the effects of the increased cohesion necessary to minimise washout and allow normal workability levels to be maintained without the addition of extra water.
Conplast UW provides a degree of retardation to the concrete mix, allows longer journey times from batching to placement and better control of the placing process.
- Increases internal cohesion of the concrete mix, reducing the tendency of cement and other particles to be washed out of the concrete mix during placement
- Facilitates the placement of concrete underwater by normal methods such as tremie pipe delivery
- Once placed, concrete is more resistant to the action of moving water
- Allows the production of higher quality and higher strength concrete underwater
- Contains workability and setting control agents to assist in providing the levels of workability and working life necessary to allow control of placing
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.