Conplast X421 chloride free integral waterproofing admixture is based on a formulated blend of plasticisers. It is supplied as a pink liquid which instantly disperses in water.
The plasticisers in Conplast X421 improve the effectiveness of water in the concrete mix, enabling desired levels of workability to be obtained with lower water contents. This produces a mix with a reduced water/cement ratio and therefore reduced permeability.
- Allows a reduction in mix water content to be made without affecting workability, so reducing permeability.
- Provides integral protection, ensuring reduced permeability throughout the concrete.
- Integral protection is maintained even if surface damage occurs, unlike applied surface films or coatings.
- Lower water/cement ratio improves compressive strength at same workability.
- Formulated for use in the Middle East
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.