Dekguard CP is an environmentally friendly protective coating suitable for application to new and existing structures. It is designed to protect reinforced concrete from chloride ions, oxygen, carbon dioxide (CO2) and other aggressive chemicals. Dekguard CP is a component of Fosroc’s Renderoc system of concrete reinstatement.
Dekguard CP has a wide range of uses, e.g. multi-storey car parks, office buildings, industrial buildings, tunnels and bridges.
Dekguard CP is also the recommended primer for Dekguard Elastic / Dekguard E2000.
- Water based
- Single component, ready for use
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Contributes to protection against carbon dioxide ingress - reduced carbonation
- Resistant to the effects of, and provides long-term protection against chloride ion ingress, sulfates and water
- Weatherproof and durable in all climatic conditions
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.