Provides a high grade protection system, to a variety of surfaces exposed to aggressive environments. Typical areas for application would include the following :Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
- Sewage works and effluent plants.
- Chemical processing.
- Underwater, or submerged conditions.
- Wherever UV resistance is required.
- Jetties, piers, harbours, seawater intakes and channels.
- Low cost in service - due to combination of excellent UV and chemical resistance properties.
- Labour saving - can be applied directly onto fully cured epoxy coatings, without need for priming system.
- Versatile - can be applied to steel and concrete, allows colour matching of different elements.
- Superior surface finish achievable - allows use of powerful detergent cleaners where necessary.
- Enhanced performance - two part material eliminates curing problems associated with single part alternatives.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.