Dekguard S coating protects atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures and other cementitious substrates and masonry from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen and water.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
To protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, sulfates, oxygen and water.
The product is also suitable to protect other cementitious substrates and masonry.
Dekguard S is suitable for use on all types of structures, especially those in aggressive marine and coastal environments. It is equally suitable for new and existing structures.
Dekguard S is a component of Fosroc’s Renderoc system of concrete reinstatement.
Dekguard S is suitable for principles 1.3, 2.2 and 8.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-2.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulfates, oxygen and water
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Highly UV-resistant aliphatic acrylic gives exceptional resistance to the effects of long-term weathering
- Highly durable in all climatic conditions
- Wide range of decorative colours
- Excellent resistance to dirt pick-up
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.