To protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, sulfates, oxygen and water.
The product is also suitable to protect other cementitious substrates and masonry.
Dekguard S is suitable for use on all types of structures, especially those in aggressive marine and coastal environments. It is equally suitable for new and existing structures.
Dekguard S is a component of Fosroc’s Renderoc system of concrete reinstatement.
Dekguard S is suitable for principles 1.3, 2.2 and 8.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-2.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulfates, oxygen and water
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Highly UV-resistant aliphatic acrylic gives exceptional resistance to the effects of long-term weathering
- Highly durable in all climatic conditions
- Wide range of decorative colours
- Excellent resistance to dirt pick-up
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.