Dekguard S300 system comprises of a single component, silane/silaxone primer followed by a two component polymer under coat, over coated with a single component pigmented aliphatic top coat.Get in touch Request a quote
The primer, Dekguard primer is supplied as a clear liquid and is based on a silane/silaxone blend dissolved in a penetrating organic carrier. The primer is reactive and capable of producing a chemically bound hydrophobic barrier, thus inhibiting the passage of water and waterborne contaminants. The under coat comprising of powder and polymeric
emulsion provides the high build and weathering properties. The top coat consists of a single component aliphatic acrylic based protective coating. The aliphatic acrylate, solvent-based topcoat provides outstanding resistance to aggressive agents, UV light and rain. It is available in a selected range of colours.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen and water
- Breathibility Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Highly UV resistant aliphatic acrylate gives exceptional resistance to the effects of long term weathering.
- Highly durable in all climatic conditions.
- Selected range of decorative colours
- Ease of application – Brush/Roller/Spray
- High build- can mask surface imperfections
- Waterproof - protects the concrete from water borne mechanisms
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.