Specifically designed for crack control in cementitious materials covering areas such as: ready-mix concrete, precast concrete, conventional hotcrete, screeds rendering mortars, etc.Get in touch Request a quote
Principle uses of fibre concrete include: concrete slabs, pavements, driveways, imprinted concrete, kerbs, pipes, overlays, patch repair, micro-silica concrete, thin section walling, water retaining structures, marine concrete, heavy industrial floors, etc.
Can replace anti crack wire mesh in factory and warehouse floors.
- Inhibits intrinsic cracking in concrete.
- Disperses uniformly throughout the mix.
- Improves finishing characteristics.
- Improves concrete durability.
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance.
- Impervious to alkali attack.
- Decreases construction time and labour.
- Reduced risk of subsequent damage.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.