Fosroc Galvashield CC
Fosroc Galvashield® CC anodes are alkali-activated (Type 2A), and consist of a sacrificial zinc anode core that is activated by the surrounding specially formulated precast cementitious mortar.These anodes are used for corrosion control in RCC structuresGet in touch Request a quote
- Fosroc Galvashield® CC embedded galvanic anode units are used to control on-going corrosion and to prevent the initiation of new corrosion activity in reinforced concrete structures
- Proven Technology Fosroc Galvashield® CC is the original embedded galvanic anode with an extensive 20-year track record
- Long Lasting – minimum 20 years anode service life when using standard design tables; reduces the need for future repairs
- Focused protection - discrete anodes can be installed to provide corrosion protection in areas with high corrosion potentials or active corrosion
- Type 2A anode - Alkali-activated to maintain activity of zinc, meets building code requirements that prohibit intentionally added constituents that are corrosive to reinforcement within the area of installation
- Steel Connection wires - Provides dependable steel-to steel contact with no intermediate materials such as galvanizing that may compromise the long-term electrical connection
- Economical - save money by targeting only the areas of high corrosive risk
- Versatile - effective in chloride-contaminated and carbonated concrete. Can be used for both conventionally reinforced and pre-stressed or posttensioned concrete.
- Low Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.