Fosroc Galvashield XPI
Fosroc Galvashield® anodes are used for the protection of steel reinforcement embedded in concrete from corrosion. When installed against the steel reinforcement, the anodes corrode in preference to the steel, drastically extending its service life.Get in touch Request a quote
- Mitigates incipient anode formation (All structural elements for concrete repair and rehabilitation)
- To prevent reinforcement corrosion in new construction
- Bridge widening and slab extension
- Joints/Interface between new and existing concrete
- Expansion joint repair
- Prestressed concrete
- Post-tensioning anchors
- Repair of epoxy-coated rebar
- Proven technology - supported by independent test program
- Focused protection - provides localized corrosion protection where it is needed the most, at the interface of the repair and the remaining contaminated concrete
- Economical - low cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention to extend the service life of concrete patch repairs
- Versatile - effective in chloride contaminated and carbonated concrete. Can be used for both conventionally reinforced and pre-tensioned or post-tensioned concrete
- User friendly - installation is quick and easy, requiring no special equipment or training
- Low maintenance - requires no external power source or system monitoring
- Measurable - anode performance can be easily monitored if required
- Long lasting - 10 to 20 year service life* reduces the need for future repairs
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.