Fosroc Geotextile NW15kN
Fosroc Geotextile NW15kN, Thermally Bonded Nonwoven Geotextile has been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight.Get in touch Request a quote
Its resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties makes it the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Through the incorporation of an NW fabric in a separation/ stabilisation design you can be assured of improved soil bearing capacities and with it a more stable construction.
- NW mechanical properties that offer maximum strength in all directions throughout the length and width of every roll
- Unique manufacturing process utilising both mechanical and thermal bonding processes ensures that the NW offers superior performance at lower weight
- Waterflows normal to the plane that are generally several times more than that required by design
- An opening size suited for use in soils ranging from clay to coarse granular fill.
- NW hydraulic properties that stimulate the build up of a natural soil filter in the adjacent soil and so ensure long term filtration stability.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.