Fosroc Membrane HDPE-P
Fosroc Membrane HDPE -P is a unique membrane HDPE film pressure sensitive adhesive which allows poured concrete to bond fully with the membrane.
Fosroc Membrane HDPE-P provides water, water vapour and gas protection to water excluding structures and protects concrete from aggresive ground salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Fosroc Membrane HDPE-P is supplied with a self adhesive selvedge along one side of the roll to provide sealed laps and a comprehensive range of auxiliary products to simplify the application process.
- Basement waterproofing protection to grades 1,2 and 3 as defined in BS8102:2009
- To provide a vapour and waterproof membrane in building and civil engineering structures
- Resistant to attack from chemicals and aggressive ground salts.
- Forms a unique, integral bond to poured concrete by pressure sensitive adhesive and remaining in place if
- settlement of the substrate occurs
- Simple application - no primers or protection material required
- Inert product - no risk of a reaction with ponded waste prior to concrete being poured
- Protects concrete from attack of chemicals, hydrocarbons and aggressive ground salts in contaminated sites.
- Facilitates flexible construction programming
- Full range of Fosroc hydrophilic and PVC waterstops available to provide complete solution to waterproofing
- of the structure.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.