Fosroc Membrane HDPE-P provides water, water vapour and gas protection to water excluding structures and protects concrete from aggresive ground salts, chemicals and hydrocarbons.
Fosroc Membrane HDPE-P is supplied with a self adhesive selvedge along one side of the roll to provide sealed laps and a comprehensive range of auxiliary products to simplify the application process.
- Basement waterproofing protection to grades 1,2 and 3 as defined in BS8102:2009
- To provide a vapour and waterproof membrane in building and civil engineering structures
- Resistant to attack from chemicals and aggressive ground salts.
- Forms a unique, integral bond to poured concrete by pressure sensitive adhesive and remaining in place if
- settlement of the substrate occurs
- Simple application - no primers or protection material required
- Inert product - no risk of a reaction with ponded waste prior to concrete being poured
- Protects concrete from attack of chemicals, hydrocarbons and aggressive ground salts in contaminated sites.
- Facilitates flexible construction programming
- Full range of Fosroc hydrophilic and PVC waterstops available to provide complete solution to waterproofing
- of the structure.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.