Fosroc Polyurea WH 200
Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing hybrid Polyurea system, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with long life cycles and high durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Waterproof and protective coating for concrete and steel in a wide range of environmental condition. Typical application includes podium decks, roof garden, green roof, stadium stands, service roof, cut and cover tunnels
- UV Stable*
- Environment friendly – zero VOC
- For green roof applications Polyurea WH 200GR must be used
- Good thermal stability and UV resistance *
- Fast turn-around time.
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field joints
- Enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Fire rated when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Designed for service temperatures from -20 degree C to +80 degree C
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.