Galvashield® CC range of embedded galvanic anode units are used to control on-going corrosion and to prevent the initiation of new corrosion activity in concrete structures. Galvashield® CC are alkali-activated (Type 2A), consisting of a sacrificial zinc anode core that is surrounded by a specially formulated cementitious mortar.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Focused protection - discrete anodes can be installed to provide corrosion protection in areas with high corrosion potentials or active corrosion.
- Versatile - effective in chloride-contaminated and carbonated concrete, can be used for both conventionally reinforced and prestressed or post-tensioned concrete.
- User friendly - installation is quick and easy.
- Zero maintenance - requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - anode performance can be easily monitored if required.
- Long lasting - 10 to 20 years’ service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
* As with all galvanic protection systems, service life is dependent upon a number of factors including reinforcing steel density, concrete conductivity, chloride concentration, humidity and anode spacing.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.