Galvashield XP2 embedded galvanic anodes are used in concrete rehabilitation to prevent the formation of new corrosion sites around the perimeter of a repair area. The Galvashield units are simply fixed to the reinforcing steel by means of ties wires, which allow attachment in horizontal, vertical and overhead locations.Get in touch Request a quote
- General Patch Repairs.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Joints between New and Existing Concrete.
- Post-tensioning Anchors.
- Severe Service Conditions.
- Slab Replacement.
- High Steel Densities.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Higher Performance– XP2 had 2 times the performance of the standard XP while XP4 provides 4 times the output.
- Focused protection - Provides localised corrosion prevention / control where it is needed the most, at the interface of the repair and the remaining contaminated concrete.
- Economical- low-cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention/ control to structures in demanding service conditions.
- Versatile - Suitable for chloride contaminated, prestressed/ post tensioned and new concrete.
- User Friendly - Installation is quick and easy, requiring no special equipment or training.
- Zero Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored if required.
- Long Lasting – Up to 20 years service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.