Galvashield XPT are embedded galvanic anodes that are used in concrete rehabilitation to prevent the formation of new corrosion sites on adjacent rebar.Get in touch Request a quote
- General Patch Repairs.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Joints between New and Existing Concrete.
- Post-tensioning Anchors.
- Severe Service Conditions.
- Slab Replacement.
- High Steel Densities.
- Proven Technology - Galvashield has more than 20 years track record in projects worldwide
- Focused protection - Provides localised corrosion prevention / control where it is needed the most, at the interface of the repair and the remaining contaminated concrete
- Type 1A anode - Alkali-activated to maintain activity of zinc, meets building code requirements that prohibit intentionally added constituents that are corrosive to reinforcement within the repair area
- One-and-DoneTM connection - Innovative single wire connection that can be installed 2x faster than traditional 2 wire connections.
- BarFitTM Design - Grooved edges on XPT anodes assist with secure anode placement
- Steel Connection wires - Provides dependable steel-to-steel contact with no intermediate materials such as galvanizing that may compromise the long-term electrical connection.
- Economical - low-cost method of providing galvanic corrosion prevention/ control to structures in demanding service conditions.
- Versatile - Suitable for chloride contaminated, pre-stressed/ post tensioned and new concrete.
- Zero Maintenance - Requires no external power source or system monitoring.
- Measurable - Anode performance can be monitored if required.
- Long Lasting – Up to 20 years service life* reduces the need for future repairs.
- ICRI CSP-3 (Concrete Surface Profile) - Raised edges provide increased surface profile to promote mechanical bond with repair mortars and concrete
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.