Hydromax is designed for use as an integral admixture in semi-dry concrete units. It is based on a unique blend of fatty acid salts, organic plasticising agents and hydrophobic materials, supplied as a white chloride-free liquid.Get in touch Request a quote
Hydromax produces an initial plasticising of semi-dry concrete mixes during its compaction and then provides insoluble pore blocking compounds which act to reduce water transmission through the hardened concrete. This effect is frequently termed waterproofing, water absorption by the hardened concrete units is therefore reduced. Pore blocking also reduces surface efflorescence by reducing the passage through the concrete of the salts involved.
- The pore blocking properties of Hydromax minimises water transmission and also provides water repellency
- Reduced water transmission allows control of unsightly efflorescence on the surface of the concrete units
- Water absorption of the finished units is reduced, enabling the units produced to pass the capillary absorption test (CAT) requirements as recommended by UKCSA (United Kingdom Cast Stone Association)
- Improves mix rheology allowing better concrete compact-ability
- In Cast Stone manufacture assists in the production of products exhibiting superior strength, durability, resistance to weathering and long term aesthetics
- Liquid form, so no dust hazards associated with powdered admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.