Lokfix E35 is Fosroc’s solution for light to medium anchoring fixings into un-cracked concrete, solid and hollow masonry substrates.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
Lokfix E35 is a two component Polyester anchoring material, supplied in single component cartridges with a static mixer nozzle. When applied it sets and cures rapidly to firmly secure a variety of steel fixings into concrete and masonry substrates.
Three grades of Lokfix E35 are available, selection is normally based upon the substrate installation temperature.
- For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry, natural stone and hollow bricks.
- Cost effective alternative for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars, profiled rod, steel section with undercuts and internal threaded rod sleeves
- Safe application in hollow bricks using a Hollow Block Sleeve
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications
- Suitable for dry, wet and flooded concrete
Visit lokfix.com for more information.
- Fast return to service
- May be used with a good quality skeleton gun (300ml size)
- No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals
- Low VOC
- Re-usable by replacing the static mixer
- Waterproof, protecting the fixing from corrosion
- Performs over a wide variety of temperatures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.