Styrene free vinyl-ester resin based cartridge system, for anchoring reinforcement and fixings into a variety of substrates. Extended setting for hot climates.Get in touch Request a quote
Lokfix E45T is Fosroc’s solution for medium duty anchoring into cracked and un-cracked concrete and post installation of reinforcement. Also used in stone and masonry. Comes with industry leading accreditation and design software.
For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry and hollow bricks.
- Accredited* for use in dry, wet and flooded concrete substrates, internal and external exposure.
- Can be used with cracked concrete
- Fixing of post installed reinforcement and tension anchors
- Anchoring of threaded rod fixings
- Can be applied to a wide variety of fixing and rebar sizes
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications prior to Nitofill injection.
- High bond strength
- Extended open time for working in high temperatures or on complex setting configurations.
- Can use with a good quality skeleton gun (300ml size), No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Low VOC
- Re-usable by replacing sealing cap product may be kept to the end of original shelf life.
- Waterproof, protecting the embedded fixing from corrosion and water penetration into the substrate.
- C1 and C2 seismic resistance*
* Always consult technical information for specific details
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.