Styrene free vinyl-ester resin based cartridge system, for anchoring reinforcement, fixings into a variety of substrates.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
Lokfix E55 is Fosroc’s solution for medium to heavy duty anchoring into cracked and un-cracked concrete and post installation of reinforcement. Also used in stone and masonry. Low temperature grade is available. Comes with industry leading accreditation and design software.
For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry and hollow bricks.
- Accredited for use in dry, damp and flooded concrete substrates
- Can be used with cracked concrete
- Fixing of post installed reinforcement*
- Anchoring of threaded rod fixings
- Anchoring of internal threaded rod sleeves
- Internal, external and submerged conditions
- Can be applied to almost any size of fixing
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications
Visit lokfix.com for more information.
- High bond strength
- Rapid return to service
- Can use with a good quality skeleton gun (300ml size)
- No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals.
- Re-usable by replacing the static mixer
- Low VOC
- Waterproof, protecting the fixing from corrosion
- Performs over a wide variety of temperatures
- C1 seismic resistance, Lokfix E55S only
- Fire rated up to 2 hours, Lokfix E55S only
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.