High performance pure epoxy 3:1 resin cartridge system, for anchoring reinforcement and fixings into a variety of substrates.Get in touch Request a quote
Lokfix E77 is Fosroc’s solution for large and heavy duty anchoring into cracked and un-cracked concrete. It is also suitable for anchoring heavy duty rebar. It has industry leading strength and low partial safety factors with a design life tested up to 100 years. Applied with 3:1 application gun, it may be used in dry, damp and flooded conditions. Comes with industry leading accreditation and design software.
For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry and hollow bricks.
- Accredited* for use in dry, wet and flooded concrete substrates, internal and external exposure.
- Can be used with cracked concrete
- Fixing of post installed reinforcement and tension anchors
- Anchoring of threaded rod fixings
- Anchoring of internal threaded rod sleeves
- Can be applied to a wide variety of fixing and rebar sizes
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications prior to Nitofill injection.
- High durability: Tested to achieve 100 year design life*
- High Bond strengths for heavyweight fixings or economical design.
- No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Fixings can be spaced closer together than mechanical anchors
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Low VOC
- Re-usable by replacing sealing cap product may be kept to the end of original shelf life.
- Tested with diamond drilled bore holes*
- Waterproof, protecting the embedded fixing from corrosion and water penetration into the substrate.
- Extended gel times allow for more complex procedures
- Fire rated up to 2 hours*
- 24 month shelf life
- C1 and C2 seismic resistance*
* Always consult technical information for specific details
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.