Lokfix E77 is Fosroc’s solution for large and heavy duty anchoring into cracked and un-cracked concrete. It is also suitable for anchoring heavy duty rebar. It has industry leading strength and low partial safety factors with a design life tested up to 100 years. Applied with 3:1 application gun, it may be used in dry, damp and flooded conditions. Comes with industry leading accreditation and design software.
For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry and hollow bricks.
- Accredited* for use in dry, wet and flooded concrete substrates, internal and external exposure.
- Can be used with cracked concrete
- Fixing of post installed reinforcement and tension anchors
- Anchoring of threaded rod fixings
- Anchoring of internal threaded rod sleeves
- Can be applied to a wide variety of fixing and rebar sizes
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications prior to Nitofill injection.
- High durability: Tested to achieve 100 year design life*
- High Bond strengths for heavyweight fixings or economical design.
- No additional mixing equipment required
- Does not apply expansive force to the substrate
- Fixings can be spaced closer together than mechanical anchors
- Enables fixings closer to edges than mechanical anchors
- Low VOC
- Re-usable by replacing sealing cap product may be kept to the end of original shelf life.
- Tested with diamond drilled bore holes*
- Waterproof, protecting the embedded fixing from corrosion and water penetration into the substrate.
- Extended gel times allow for more complex procedures
- Fire rated up to 2 hours*
- 24 month shelf life
- C1 and C2 seismic resistance*
* Always consult technical information for specific details
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.