Nitocote CM660 is used for waterproofing water retaining structures and water excluding structures:Get in touch Request a quote
- Potable water tanks
- Flat roofs
- Building refurbishment
- Approved for use in public water supply according to RD1262/2005 and RD118/2003.
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- The product is grey which allows to be used as a final layer, as opposite to the black pitch products.
- Waterproofs the surface shrinkage cracks.
- Does not require the use of a primer.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.