Nitocote PU Aliphatic shall be applied to a dry surface in two coats at wet film thickness between 250 and 300 microns per coat, which will cure to give a finished dry film thickness of between 150 and 180 microns per coat. Additional coats may be required for extreme exposure conditions.
Nitocote PU Aliphatic is supplied in white colour in 20 litre pails.
- Ease of use – single component system.
- Low cost in service – due to combination of excellent UV and chemical resistance properties.
- Labour saving – can be applied directly onto fully cured epoxy or PU coatings, without need for priming system.
- Versatile – can be applied on steel and concrete, allows colour matching of different elements.
- Superior surface finish achievable – allows use of powerful detergent cleaners where necessary.
- Excellent resistance to salts, mild acids, oil, fuel and bacteria.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.