Nitocote SN502 is a single component hydrophobic silane siloxane treatment for concrete and masonry. It penetrates into porous substrates and then reacts to produce a bonded hydrophobic lining to the pores
Although allowing passage of water vapour from the substrate it significantly reduces the absorption of water and water borne salts.
Nitocote SN502 does not discolour most substrates and has excellent resistance to weathering.
- Penetrates into substrates
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion
- Increases freeze thaw resistance
- Minimises efflorescence
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Chemically resistant to ice melting compounds, fuels, oils and atmospheric contaminants.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.