Nitocote SN515 is a single component, penetrating silane-siloxane which penetrates into porous substrates and then reacts to produce a bonded water repellent lining.Get in touch Request a quote
Although allowing water vapour to escape from the substrate, it significantly reduces the absorption of water and water-borne salts.
- Penetrates into substrates.
- Increases freeze thaw resistance.
- Resistant to atmospheric contaminants.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
- Minimises effloresence.
- Reduces water and chloride intrusion.
- Non staining.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.