Nitocote Wallguard is water based polymer coating composed of high quality acrylic polymer, with weather resistant pigments, properly selected & graded fi ne fillers. It is used as a waterproofing & decorative coating for protection of exterior walls of the buildings from heavy wind driven rain.Get in touch Request a quote
Nitocote Wallguard provides acrylic elastomeric coating with inherent crack-bridging ability. Typical applications include:
- Provides a high quality effective waterproofing cum decorative coating for exterior wall
- Prevents dampness of external wall subjected to severe weather in coastal environment
- Ideally suitable or coating on all type of external masonry surfaces, concrete, cement sand renderings etc.
- High build fi lm - Higher fi lm thickness provides tough waterproof membrane ensuring no ingress of water withstanding wind driven rain
- Highly flexible - Accommodates movement in the structure covers hairline cracks(up to 0.5 mm)
- Elongation - Easily accommodates movement of thermal expansion & contraction.100% elongation at 110-120 micron Dft crack bridging in excess of 0.5 mm
- Ready to use – Dilution is not required
- UV stability – Resistance to UV rays
- Anti-dirt – low dirt pick up & can be cleaned easily
- Microbial Resistance - Resistance to Algae, Fungi and bacterial attack
- Breathability – Allow internal moisture to escape.
- Ease of application – User friendly product, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.