Nitofill PU 1K
Nitofill PU 1K is a hydrophobic grout based polyurethane. Upon contact with water, it reacts to closed cell rubber-like foam while expanding its volume up to 27 times. The cured material is of a constant volume. Since water is not a component of the
foam structure, the cured material is essentially not affected by water or dryness. The reacted material does not shrink or swell. Depending on the pressure of injection, Nitofill PU 1K reacts to a very dense material or foam.
- Stops the flow of water when injected into cracks in concrete in the presence of dripping water.
- Provides an effective system for crack sealing in wet conditions.
- Negative side application possible
- Deep penetration into very small cracks
- Foam increases in volume to fill cavities and voids
- Excellent bond to surfaces
- Good adhesive strength, tolerant of movement
- Inert after curing, constant volume, no shrinkage
- Does not create new cracks
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.