Nitofill TH is a thixotropic epoxy resin injection grout developed for the injection of cracks 0-.5 to 9mm wide in concrete and masonry, and has been specially formulated to minimise the drainage of resin from cracks which are incompletely sealed.Get in touch Request a quote
- Thixotropic: Permits injection of open-ended crack
- Adhesion: Achieves high strength bond to dry or wet concrete
- Minimum creep: Material designed for low creep
- Non-shrink: No loss of bond or surface contact
- High strength: High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Chemical resistance: Withstands most chemicals, acids and alkalis, also water and frost
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.