Nitofill UR63 is a two part solvent-free, low viscosity, polyurethane resin system.Get in touch Request a quote
When mixed in the proportions supplied reacts to form a tough, slightly flexible resin. Nitofill UR63 has a good adhesion to concrete and masonry and when injected into cracks it allows some movement without loss of bond.
- Used in conjunction with Nitofill WS60 forms a permanent seal in cracked concrete.
- Low viscosity allows penetration into the finest cracks.
- Formulated for hot climates / conditions. Good adhesion to dry or moist substrate.
- Flexible to withstand differential movement.
- Tough to sand up to high hydrostatic pressures.
- Cures to an impermeable mass.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.