Nitoflor Levelcrete 600
Nitoflor Levelcrete 600 is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, high strength, floor topping for large areas of concrete slabs and pavements.Get in touch Request a quote
The material is based on a blend of cements, graded aggregates, special fillers and chemical additives to provide a topping with good handling characteristics, while minimising water demand. Nitoflor Levelcrete 600 exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and good water repellent properties. The low water requirement ensures fast strength gain and long term durability.
- Rapid strength gain - will generally accept pedestrian traffic at 12 hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance.
- Single component product eliminates site batching and requires only the site addition of clean water.
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.