Nitoflor SL234 is designed for use in wide range of industrial environments where a lasting solution to floor maintenance problems is required. It provides a dense, impervious, coloured and chemically resistant floor surface which is hygienic and easy to clean. Typical applications include:
- Clean Rooms.
- Power Stations.
- Light Industrial Plants.
- Pharmaceutical and other medical laboratory situations.
- Exhibition halls and showrooms.
- Aircraft hangers.
- Warehouses & maintenance areas.
- Dry production areas.
- Garages & traffic decking where light - medium duty vehicles is required.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Limited maintenance.
- Solvent free - no odour during application and no fire hazard.
- Chemically resistant - good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable - good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Attractive - available in a wide range of colors to enhance the working environment.
- Hygienic - provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.