Nitoflor SL234 is designed for use in wide range of industrial environments where a lasting solution to floor maintenance problems is required. It provides a dense, impervious, coloured and chemically resistant floor surface which is hygienic and easy to clean. Typical applications include:
- Clean Rooms.
- Power Stations.
- Light Industrial Plants.
- Pharmaceutical and other medical laboratory situations.
- Exhibition halls and showrooms.
- Aircraft hangers.
- Warehouses & maintenance areas.
- Dry production areas.
- Garages & traffic decking where light - medium duty vehicles is required.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Limited maintenance.
- Solvent free - no odour during application and no fire hazard.
- Chemically resistant - good resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- Durable - good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Attractive - available in a wide range of colors to enhance the working environment.
- Hygienic - provides a dense, impervious, seamless floor surface which is easily cleaned.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.