It is trowel applied at thicknesses ranging from 5 mm for light to medium wear up to 10 mm for the heaviest industrial applications.
Nitoflor TF10000 is used in conjunction with Nitoprime 30/Nitoprime 31 two part epoxy resin primer. Both products are supplied in pre-weighed units ready for on site mixing and application.
- Durable:Capable of withstanding heavy loads. Highly resistant to abrasion.
- Chemical Resistance: Withstands a wide range of chemicals.
- Non-slip: Good gripping surface to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Easily laid: Designed for quick and easy laying to a fair finish.
- Seamless: Eliminates potential sources of failure.
- Low odour: No harmful vapours present.
- High strength: Strengths in excess of the concrete to which material is applied.
- Locally produced: Formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.