Nitoflor TF5000 is a three part solvent-free combination of epoxy resin; modified amine hardener filled with specially graded and selected high crushing strength, chemically inert aggregates.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
It is laid by trowel as a durable chemical resistant screed approximately 5 mm thick. This nominal thickness provides an impervious topping which is highly chemical resistant by the very careful choice of amine curing agent, and graded aggregate. The system includes Nitoprime Primer, a two pack epoxy resin primer and Nitoflor TF5000 which are both supplied in pre-weighed units ready for on site mixing and application.
- Durable:Exceptional resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals.
- Non-slip: Good gripping surface to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- 5 mm minimal thickness: No interference with existing levels.
- Easily laid: Designed for easy laying to a fair finish.
- Seamless: Eliminates potential sources of failure.
- Proven performance: Successful use proven in a wide variety of aggressive locations.
- Locally made: Specially formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.