Heavy duty, chemical and abrasion resistant epoxy floor screedGet in touch Request a quote
Nitoflor TF510 provides a high strength floor topping with exceptional resistance to attack from mechanical wear and chemical spillage. In addition to being impervious its use facilitates a safe slip resistant finish for personnel and vehicular traffic, and is ideally suited for:
- Heavy engineering plants and steelworks.
- Electricity substations and battery rooms.
- Chemical handling and process areas.
- Oil refineries and plating factories.
- Dairies and soft drinks factories.
- Car parks & garages ramps.
In areas where high degrees of cleanliness are required, the surface of Nitoflor TF510 can be sealed with either Nitoprime SF*†, Nitoflor FC50*† or Nitoflor FC25*† epoxy resin floor coatings
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- Low odour.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- High degree of slip resistance, suitable for use in wet conditions.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Long service life - exceptional resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals.
- Safe working environment - Fine slip resistant texture for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.