Nitoplate CPS system is used for increasing load carrying capacity of structural members particularly where increase in live load / traffic loads is expected. It can also be used to repair when damage to structural member has occurred due to rebar corrosion, earthquake, fire etc. and also in structural members having design defects such as insufficient reinforcement and structural depth.
- Very high strength to thickness or weight ratio – Appreciable increase in strength and load carrying capacity without significant increase in dead load.
- Enhanced stiffness, shear, tensile & torsional capacities - Increased load carrying capacity and better resistance to seismic forces and deflection.
- Chemical resistant - excellent resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Available in a range of cross sectional areas - allows for cost optimized design.
- Thin sections - Can be effectively used in space constrained areas.
- Primer not required - reduced downtime.
- Economical - Easy to install, time & labour saving.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.