The high elasticity, excellent bond and low water permeability of Nitoproof 600 Standard make it ideal for a wide range of water/vapour proofing applications such as foundations, basements, tunnels, ground floors, suspended floors, car decks, roof terraces, balconies, patios, bridges, precincts, inspection pits, water retaining structures (not potable water), sewage works, and inverted roofs. The excellent chemical resistance of Nitoproof 600 Standard makes it particularly suitable for tanking applications in areas where aggressive ground water conditions prevail.
- One component; ready to apply direct from the can.
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane.
- Highly elastic, cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rapid installation; significantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing
- Excellent adhesion, can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water.
- Impervious - outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions.
- Thermally stable - irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and fl ow at high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement.
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.