It is supplied in single grade to meet all site application methods and requirements. Nitoproof 600WB is a medium viscosity grade (approx 600 poise) for roller, squeegee or spray application to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Pitch free, environmentally friendly
- One component; ready direct from the can
- Available in 3 colours: Grey, blue & black
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane
- Elastomeric, cures to give a permanently flexible reilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures
- Rapid installation; significantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing
- Excellent adhesion can be applied to a wide range of substrates eg. Concrete, masonry, plaster, screeds and brink masonry
- Impervious- Outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions
- Thermally stable - irreversible cures eliminates melting and flow at high temperatures
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.