Reinforcing fabric for bituminous, liquid applied,
Nitoproof Scrim is used in areas where excessive stress may be applied to a bituminous waterproofing membrane. Typical applications include:
- Movement joints
- Corner details
- Joints in timber substrate or insulation panels
- Areas where substrate shows ‘crazing’ or cracking
- Asphalt roofs, where high substrate profile gives large variation in membrane thickness
- High strength – significantly increases localised strength of the membrane
- Ease of use – open weave design promotes easier ‘wetting out’ and optimum material consumption
- Chemically inert – unaffected by solvents used in Nitoproof products
- Biologically inert – resistant to rotting and biological attack
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.