Nitoseal 125 is low modulus silicone rubber joint sealant that cures by exposure to atmospheric moisture.Get in touch Request a quote
It is applied simply from the cartridge and can be finished neatly with appropriate tooling. When cured it will accommodate high thermal, shrinkage and moisture movements.
- One component, ready to use, simple to apply.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Primerless adhesion on most materials.
- Cures to form a very flexible, elastic seal.
- Good slump resistance.
- Excellent weathering characteristics.
- Suitable for use on concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Good chemical resistance.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.