Nitoseal MS300 may be applied between 6mm and 20mm wide, for trafficked joints (up to 40mm non-trafficked). In most cases it is recommended to form a sealing slot with a square cross-section, subject to a minimum 10mm depth.
To ensure the sealant operates within its stated movement accommodation capacity the sealing slot widths should be designed in accordance with the recommendations of BS6093.
- Suitable for forklift truck traffic
- Suitable for saw cut and perimeter joints
- Abrasion resistant
- Withstands vehicular traffic
- Single component
- Fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply at low temperature
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Primer-less for most applications (see "Priming"section)
- Hard, but flexible sealant; resists picking and vandalism
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.