It has a fast rate of cure and forms a tough, highly durable and water resistant elastomer. Conforms to the Water Supply (water quality) Regulations 2000 and 2001 Regulations 31(4b) for products having a small surface area in contact with water for public supply.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water
- Meets key international standards
- Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack
- Exhibits excellent water resistance
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- Cures to a tough, elastic rubber seal
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
- High resistance to ageing, reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes
- Single component yet fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply at low temperature
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Isocyanate free technology
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.