Nitoseal MS600 civil engineering and water industry sealant is a one part medium modulus sealant based on hybrid silyl modified polyether technology.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
It has a fast rate of cure and forms a tough, highly durable and water resistant elastomer. Conforms to the Water Supply (water quality) Regulations 2000 and 2001 Regulations 31(4b) for products having a small surface area in contact with water for public supply.
- Approved for use in contact with potable water
- Meets key international standards
- Resistant to aerobic and anaerobic bacteriological attack
- Exhibits excellent water resistance
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
- Cures to a tough, elastic rubber seal
- Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
- High resistance to ageing, reduces physical damage due to climatic extremes
- Single component yet fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply at low temperature
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Isocyanate free technology
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.